All of our treatment approaches are backed by research. As a learning community of therapists, psychiatrists, and other program staff, we meet together to review the latest evidence and make sure we are providing you the highest level of care – the same we’d want for anyone in our own family.
Our Treatment Approaches
We have a variety of treatment options available.
Types of Counseling and Therapy:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family and couples counseling
- Medication management
- Psychological testing
Specialized Services For:
- People who experience intense, seemingly unmanageable emotions (Dialectical Behavior Therapy – DBT)
- People struggling with substance use and addiction
- People with developmental disability, and their families
- Complete psychiatric assessment
- Ongoing medication management