Join a workplace that values teamwork, personal and professional growth, and a commitment to excellence — all while making a difference in the community.
Employment at ServiceNet
ServiceNet is a non-profit human service agency that provides essential services to people living with mental illness, developmental delay or disability, brain injury, homelessness, substance use issues, and other challenges.
Each year our 1,500 staff serve more than 12,000 individuals throughout western Massachusetts.
From therapists, nurses, and direct care staff to vocational specialists, peer mentors, and outreach counselors, our professional and caring employees help people live their lives to the fullest.
“There is no agency quite like ServiceNet, which will support you to achieve anything you put your mind to. I have seen so many people climb the ranks and achieve things they probably didn’t dream were possible, myself included. If you crave these opportunities and are committed to proving yourself, this is a great place for you.”Human Resource Specialist
“We have a great team, and it’s inspiring to see everyone continually grow and learn in their work. I hope the clients realize how much they help us and how much their presence impacts so many people.”Occupational Therapy Assistant
"How do you get purpose and meaning in life? You do not get it just by thinking about it. You get it through work, relationships, activities, and being a part of a community. That is what I have focused on all these years. And what I continue to wake up excited to be a part of here at ServiceNet.”Clinician and Director of Quality Assurance
Excellent Employment Benefits + Professional Development Opportunities
At ServiceNet, we offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees. Certain benefits are also available to part-time employees on a pro-rated basis.
EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Paid Vacation Leave (starting at two weeks minimum plus year-end rollover)
- Paid Sick Leave (11 days plus year-end rollover)
- Paid Holidays (11 holidays + 1 floating holiday)
- Paid Personal Leave (3 days)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan (with 1-to-1 match up to 4% by ServiceNet after one year)
- Health Insurance (85-90% paid by ServiceNet for individual plans)
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care Expenses
- Life Insurance (100% paid by ServiceNet)
- Long-term Disability Insurance (100% paid by ServiceNet)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Auto and Homeowner’s Insurance
CONTINUING EDUCATION BENEFITS
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Eligibility
- Tuition Remission for Eligible Classes at Massachusetts State Colleges, Community Colleges, and the University of Massachusetts
- Continuing Education and Professional Training Opportunities