If you’re looking for a workplace that values initiative, creativity, teamwork, and a commitment to excellence, you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
ServiceNet employs more than 1,500 people in our diverse network of mental health and human service programs throughout western Massachusetts and Worcester County – from professional therapists who offer a wide range of evidence-based therapies in our behavioral health centers, to direct care staff in our group homes and enrichment centers, to the vocational specialists at our working farm in Hatfield.
And we have a variety of interesting, challenging positions available. We hope you will apply!
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Leave
- 403(b) Retirement Plan (with contributions made by ServiceNet)
- Health Insurance (80% paid by ServiceNet)
- Dental Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (100% paid by ServiceNet)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance (100% paid by ServiceNet)
- Discounted Auto and Homeowner’s Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing education opportunities
- Tuition Remission for certain classes at Massachusetts state colleges, community colleges and the University of Massachusetts
Diversity“I’ve worked for ServiceNet for six years. I appreciate the diversity of our organization, not only in the wide range of people we serve but also the people we employ. We become stronger together and are able to build on our unique strengths as a whole.”
Mobility“I actually started at ServiceNet working in the residential homes as a counselor. If you asked me when I began my first job here if I would eventually be in IT, I would have laughed! However, my role began to evolve- ServiceNet provides numerous opportunities for employees to move upwards- and I am now the project manager for our electronic health system, eHana.”