Our name says it all. ServiceNet is a network of innovative mental health and human services for individuals and families throughout Western Massachusetts and Worcester County.
We Care About People
Grounded in research and fueled by creativity, we meet people where they are, and then provide the highest quality services to address their needs.
ServiceNet works with people who are living with mental illness, developmental disability or autism, brain injury, substance use or addiction issues, or the hardship of homelessness.
We work with individuals and families, with people who require continuing support, and with others who need some short-term counseling through a challenging time in their lives.
Today, ServiceNet has grown to include more than 100 different programs and services:
- Counseling and psychiatry services for individuals and families
- An early intervention program for children from birth through age 3 who have various risk factors or developmental delays
- An intensive program for young adults coping with serious mental health issues
- Comprehensive therapeutic and residential support for adults living with long-term mental illness
- Sober living options for people in recovery from addiction
- Residential and outreach services for individuals with developmental disability or autism
- Residential, rehabilitation, and day programs for people with brain injury
- Vocational services – including a working farm – for individuals with developmental disability or autism
- Emergency shelters and continuing support to help individuals and families move from homelessness to permanent housing
Diversity is more than just an idea at ServiceNet. Equity, inclusion, and belonging are central to ServiceNet’s mission. Our strength as an organization depends on the diverse cultures and experiences of our staff and the communities we serve. From the care we give, to how we treat each other every day, we work together to bring these values to life. At ServiceNet, we know progress takes commitment and a willingness to grow.
We’re Always Reaching
ServiceNet does not sit still. Innovation demands time and investment, vision and courage. To offer greatest value to those we serve, we are continually growing our programs, adding to the research in our field, and finding new ways to do things better.